The purpose for which we collect, hold and use Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for any of the following primary purposes:
- for the purpose of which it was collected from you at the time you gave us the particular information;
- to provide and administer our services, contacting you about your prospective application;
- to distribute our newsletters, brochures and other communications either ourselves or with the assistance of third party services providers;
- for customer support, including for providing assistance in resolving complaints or responding to other enquiries or requests;
- to conduct marketing activities for our services, and to conduct market and other research to improve our services and marketing activities; and
- to maintain internal business records and to comply with our legal obligations.
- We need to collect personal information about you, including your name, address and telephone number. This information is required to process your payment (for example, if you pay by credit card online). Unless you tell us otherwise, We may use personal information about you for marketing and research purposes. You can let us know about this at any time – all you need to do is contact us if you no longer wish to receive marketing material
- If information is shared as mentioned above, we seek to limit the scope of information that is furnished to the amount necessary for the performance of the specific function. Unless otherwise precluded by legal process, we require third parties to protect your privacy and abide by applicable privacy laws and regulations
How we hold Personal Information and keep it secure
We hold your Personal Information in a combination of hard copy and electronic files. We use third party information system providers who may store or have access to your Personal Information. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
We will take reasonable steps to keep secure your Personal Information held by us from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We have taken measures to help secure your personal information submitted via our Website. These measures include, but are not limited to the use of secure website channels.
Internet browsers provide users with a positive visual clue that they are at a secure website. In Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox the closed padlock icon appears in the address bar.
While we will take all reasonable steps to protect the transmission, no data transmission over the internet is guaranteed to be totally secure. As such we make no warranty about the security, accuracy or privacy of Personal Information submitted via the website.
Complaint process and further information
If you have any concerns in relation to the handling of your Personal Information, please direct those concerns in writing to the Privacy Officer (refer to section 1 for contact details). If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us within a reasonable time, you may refer your query, problem or complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
More information about Privacy Act and the APPs is available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner athttp://www.oaic.gov.au/.